About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

postheadericon Boo-Tiful Witch Tut


Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and
have fun giving it your own spin.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed Supplies & Filters :

Tube of Choice .. I am using the work of Keith Garvey which you must have a license to use. Please do not use his work without purchasing through MPT here.

Scrap Kit of Choice .. I have used a gorgeous PTU kit from BitsnBobs called Monster Mash, which can be purchased here.

Template of Choice .. I have used a great template from Scrapity Scrap, which can be downloaded on her blog here.

Mask of Choice .. I haved used WSL_Mask84 Weescotslass which can be downloaded here.

Font of Choice .. I am using CK Mystery.

Let's get started !

Open your mask and template in PSP.
On your template, duplicate and close original.
Delete copyright, Line Circle & Border Circle layers. Image/Canvas Size 750x550.

Copy and paste Paper 6. New mask layer from image, WSL_Mask84, invert mask data unchecked, and merge group.

Copy and paste Element 11, resize 75% and mirror. Add dropshadow. I have used 2/2/40/4 throughout.

Now we will start filling our template layers. This is the part where you can play with different papers but the technique is the same.

Select Oval Paper layer, Select All, Float, Defloat, copy and paste Paper 4, selections invert and delete. Delete original Oval Paper layer. Copy and paste your tube and erase the bottom portion that is over the Oval. Select none. Add the following gradient glow and then drop shadow.


Select Rounded Rectangle layer, Select All, Float, Defloat, copy and paste Paper 6, selections invert and delete. Delete original layer. Add gradient glow and drop shadow.

Select Rectangle layer, Select All, Float, Defloat, copy and paste Paper 1, selections invert and delete. Delete original layer. Add gradient glow and drop shadow.

I choose to change the color of my Word Art layer to black. I use the adjust/color balance/manual color correction method, going from the original color to black.

Position all the following elements below your Oval layer.

Copy and paste String 3, resize 20%, drop shadow and mirror. Position to the right below your Word Art. Copy and paste Untitlked-1, resize 75% and drop shadow. Position to the left of your Oval layer. Layer duplicate & image rotate right 90. Position just above your string layer. Copy and paste Element 8, resize 75%, drop shadow and mirror. Position to the left of your Oval layer.

Copy and paste Bat, resize 75% and drop shadow. Image rotate right 15 and position above your Word Art.

X out white background, merge visible.
Open white background, resize to your liking (I used a width of 600).

Add copyright. Add your name .. I used CK Mystery, Size 60 black and added the same gradient glow and drop shadow used previously.

Save and you are done.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.

Please feel free to send me your results.
I'd love to see what you came up with.

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love