About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

postheadericon Moonflower Simple Pleasures Tut


Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and
have fun giving it your own spin.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed Supplies & Filters :

Tube of Choice .. I am using the work of Moonflower which you must have a license to use. Please do not use this work without purchasing through Mistaken Art here.

Scrap elements can be downloaded here.
(These have been created by me from a Bea Creations script.)

Template of Choice .. I have used a great template from Vix, which can be downloaded on her blog here.

Mask of Choice .. I haved used WSL_Mask84 Weescotslass which can be downloaded here.

Font of Choice .. I am using Impact.

Filters I have used : Xenofex 2/Constellation & Eye Candy 4/Gradient Glow (both optional)

Let's get started !

Open your mask and template in PSP.
On your template, duplicate and close original. Delete credits and optional background layer.

Add a new raster layer just above your background layer and floodfill with #844e68. New mask layer from image, WSL_Mask84, invert mask data unchecked, and merge group. Add the following Xenofex 2/Constellation for that lil sparkle :




Now we will start filling our template layers. This is the part where you can play with different papers if you are using a scrap kit or different colors but the technique is the same.

Select Simple layer, select all/float/defloat, new raster layer and floodfill with #41283b. Selection none and delete original layer. Apply the following gradient glow and then drop shadow. I have used 2/2/40/4 throughout.





Select Pleasures layer and I have colorized to white. I have used adjust color balance/manual color correction from black to white. Drop shadow.

Select Square fills layer,  select all/float/defloat, new raster layer and floodfill with #844e68. Apply the following texture effect/blinds using your dark color.



Select Square frames and drop shadow.

Select Copy of rectangle layer, select all/float/defloat, new raster layer and floodfill with #41283b. Apply the following  texture effect/weave using your light color.




Select Rectangle frame layer and drop shadow.

Copy and paste Dark flower, position bottom right and drop shadow. Copy and paste Light flower, position above your dark flower and drop shadow. Layer duplicate and position next to your dark flower. Duplicate again, resize 50% and position just above your word art.

X out white background, merge visible.
Open white background, resize to your liking (I used 500x500).

Add copyright. Add your name .. I used Impact, Size 48 #41283b and added the same gradient glow and drop shadow used previously.

Save and you are done.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.

Please feel free to send me your results.
I'd love to see what you came up with.

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love

Blog Archive