About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

postheadericon The Fun House Blog Train at Wilma4ever



Welcome to my portion of the Wilma4Ever "Fun House" Blog Train!
Please remember that we're all on different time zones so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. And remember to leave some love for the designers! Continue following the Blog Train from the list below:


You can download my portion here.

Included with my portion is a special discount coupon for 2$ off when you purchase 4$ worth of my products. A huge savings if you drop by for the Weekend Deals on Friday ! 

Stay tuned for a PTU companion kit for the "Fun House" Blog Train to be added to my store today. !

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Sherry said...

adorable! thank so much for sharing!

Amanda said...

Love those cute animals! Thank you:)

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Priscilla said...

This is an adorable kit!! Thank you.

noko411 said...

Thank you for this part of Fun House! The balloons are so cute!

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love