About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

postheadericon Santa's Naughty Girl Tut


Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and have fun giving it your own spin.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed Supplies :


Tube of Choice .. I am using the work of Rebelle Doll which you must have a license to use. Please do not use this work without purchasing through SNC here.

Scrap Kit of Choice .. I have used my PTU Kit called "Christmas Cheer" which can be purchased here.

Mask of Choice .. I have used
WSL_Mask366 by weescotslass which can be downloaded here.

Template of Choice .. I have used a Christmas Template #7 by Kandi & Dee which can be downloaded here.

Font of Choice .. Humbucker

Let's get started

Open your template in PSP & delete credits layer. Image/Canvas Size/ 700x700 & floodfilla background layer with white.

New raster layer just above your background layer. Select all, copy and paste into selection Paper 7. Select none. New mask layer from image, WSL_Mask366, invert transparency unchecked. Merge group & resize 110%.

Repeat this time using Paper 5 & rotate right 25.

Select Red Square layer, select all/float/defloat, copy and paste Paper 6, selections invert and hit delete. Select none and delete original Red Square layer.

Select Left Tab layer and add the following gradient glow. Select all/float/defloat then select/modify/contract 4, selections invert, adjust/add remove noise/add noise/uniform monochrome checked/75%, selections none & drop shadow.

I have used 2/2/40/4 throughout. Repeat for Right Tab layer.



Select Green Square layer, select all/float/defloat, copy and paste Paper 2, resize 75%, selections invert and hit delete. Select none and delete original Green Square layer.

Select Gradient Oval layer, select all/float/defloat, copy and paste Paper 4, resize 75%, selections invert and hit delete. Select none and delete original Gradient Oval layer.

Select Green Strip layer, select all/float/defloat, copy and paste Paper 12, selections invert and hit delete. Select none and delete original Green Strip layer.

Repeat with Red Strip layer using Paper 14. Repeat the gradient glow & noise effect used on the tab layers. Drop shadow.

Copy and paste Bow 9, resize 40% & drop shadow. Position on the left hand side of your strip. Layer duplicate & mirror. Copy and paste Ornament 6 below your bow layer, resize 40% and drop shadow. Position under your left side bow so it appears to be hanging from your bow. Layer duplicate & mirror.

Copy and paste Element 6, resize 85% & drop shadow. Position towards the bottom. Layer duplicate & flip. Repeat with Element 13 and position towards the top.

Select Green Circle layer and add the noise effect we have been using.

Select Red Circle layer, select all/float/defloat, copy and paste Paper 13, selections invert and hit delete. Copy and paste Flake 4, resize 65%, hit delete. Select none and delete original Red Circle layer. Drop shadow your flake layer.

Copy and paste your tube, resize as necessary & drop shadow. Copy and paste Element 3, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position bottom right hand corner. Repeat with Element 2 & position bottom left hand corner.

Select Word Art Back layer and drop shadow. Select Word Art layer & add the noise effect we have been using. Merge down these 2 layers and move the word art to the top right hand corner.

X out white background, merge visible. Open white background, resize to your liking (I have used 500x500).

Add copyright and name on your tag. I used Humbucker, Size 60, Color #194900. Add the noise effect we used before, followed by the gradient glow & then drop shadow.

Save and you are done.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial. Pls feel free to experiment and use my tutorial as a guide.

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love

Blog Archive