About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

postheadericon Beautiful Love Tut


Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and have fun giving it your own spin.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed Supplies :


Tube of Choice .. I am using the work of Sweet-PinUp which you must have a license to use. Please do not use her work without purchasing through The PSP Project here.

Scrap Kit of Choice .. I have used a great PTU kit from Designs by Stina called "Angel Kisses" which can be purchased here.

Mask of Choice .. I have used WSL_Mask84 which can be downloaded here.

Word Art of Choice .. I have used word art from Blissfully Beth which can be downloaded here.

Font of Choice .. He Formed My Heart

Let's get started

New image 600x600 and floodfill with white. New raster layer, select all, paste into selection Paper 2. Select none. New mask layer from image, WSL_Mask84, invert transparency unchecked, and merge group. Resize 110% & layer duplicate.

Copy and paste Frame 3, resize 85% & drop shadow. I have used 2/2/40/4 throughout.

Copy and paste Bow 1, resize 65%, rotate left 90 & drop shadow. Position along the bottom.

Repeat with Bow 2 and position next to your first bow.

Copy and paste Frame 1 & resize 85%. Using your magic wand, select the center portion of your frame, selections modify/expand 5, copy and paste Paper 12, resize 65%, selections invert and hit delete. Copy and paste below your frame your tube & resize as necessary. Layer duplicate and drag this layer above your frame. On the tube layer below you frame, hit delete & select none. Select the tube layer above your frame and erase the bottom portion of the tube so it appears to be coming out of your frame. Drop shadow your frame.

Copy and paste Roses 1, resize 40%, rotate left 25 & drop shadow. Position bottom left hand corner of your frame.

Copy and paste Flower 1, resize 30% & drop shadow. Position bottom centre of your frame a little to the left. Layer duplicate & mirror.

Copy and paste Winged Heart 1, resize 65% & drop shadow. Position bottom centre of your frame.

Copy and paste Balloon 1, resize 75% & drop shadow. Position top right hand corner. Repeat with Balloon 2 and position a little lower. Copy and paste Air Balloon, resize 45% & drop shadow. Position bottom right hand corner.

Copy and paste Fluffy Heart 1, resize 40% & drop shadow. Position top left hand corner.

Copy and paste Hearts 4, resize 25% & drop shadow. Position bottom left hand corner.

Copy and paste Hearts 3, resize 75%, rotate right 90, adjust/add remove noise/add noise/uniform monochrome checked/50% & drop shadow. Position along the bottom.

Copy and paste Birdie 1, resize 25% & drop shadow. Position bottom right hand corner.

X out white background, merge visible. Open white background, resize to your liking (I have used 500x500).

Copy and paste your word art and resize 75%. Adjust color balance/manual color correction from black to #c2476e. I then added a size 3 fat white gradient glow followed by drop shadow.

Add copyright and name on your tag. I have used He Formed My Heart, Size 60, color #dc7495 and then added the same noise effect, gradient glow & drop shadow as used before.

Save and you are done.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.
Pls feel free to experiment and use my tutorial as a guide.

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love