About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

postheadericon Valentine Themed PTU Tagger Size Kits



Christmas has come and gone .. we've rang in the New Year .. so what's next ! Well Valentine's Day of course and it's just around the corner. I have 2 Valentine's Themed Tagger Sized Kits for you.

"Loving You" contains 30 papers (800x800 in size) & 110 elements. Elements bows, butterflies, chains, charms, cupcakes, doodles, frames, ribbons, roses, strings, wrapped hearts & a huge variety of Valentine's themed elements that include flowers, jewels, gifts, treats and an adorable little devil. 

"Blue For You" contains 25 papers (800x800 in size) & 101 elements. Elements bows, butterflies, chains, charms, cupcakes, doodles, frames, ribbons, roses, strings, wrapped hearts & a huge variety of Valentine's/Love themed elements that include flowers, jewels, gifts, treats and an adorable little bear.




In this specially priced bundle, you will receive my first 2 Valentine's Day themed tagger size kits "Love Is In The Air" & "On The Wings Of Love". 

Available now at Heartfelt Perfections, Twilight Scraps & Wilma4ever. Soon to be available at ScrapsNCrap

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love