About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

postheadericon Tuts using my "Cordelia's Chilly Christmas" & "Jingle Jangle" Tagger Size Kits


My dear sweet friend tweety wrote this gorgeous tutorial using my "Jingle Jangle" tagger size kit. It's absolutely gorgeous ! You can find her tutorial here. Thanks so much my dear friend.


She then wrote this adorable tutorial using my "Cordelia's Chilly Christmas" tagger size kit. Just adorable. You can find this tutorial here. Thanks so much my dear friend again.

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love