About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

postheadericon Cake Makes Everything Better Tut


Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and have fun giving it your own spin.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed Supplies :


Tube of Choice .. I am using the work of Ava Schwark which you must have a license to use. Please do not use her work without purchasing through PSP Tube Stop here.

Scrap Kit of Choice .. I have used a great FTU Kit from PF Desgins called "Celebrate Birthday". This is a Facebook Exclusive Freebie so you will need to like this page in order to download the kit.

Mask of Choice .. I have used WSL_Mask130 which can be downloaded here.

Word art of Choice .. I have used word art from Create with TLC which can be downloaded here.

Font of Choice .. Cutie Pie

Let's get started
 
New image 600x600 and floodfill with white. New raster layer, select all, paste into selection Paper 1. Select none. New mask layer from image, WSL_Mask130, invert transparency unchecked, and merge group. Resize 115% & layer duplicate.

Copy and paste Element 16, resize 50% twice & drop shadow. I have used 2/2/40/4 throughout.

Copy and paste Element 39, resize 35% twice & drop shadow. Position bottom top left hand corner. Layer duplicate and position a little lower on the left hand side. Layer duplicate and position on the right hand side.

Select your Elipse in your Preset Shapes Tool, line style solid/width 20/anti alias checked/color #d4708c as foreground and draw out a nice size circular frame. Object/align/centre in canvas & convert to raster layer. Adjust/add remove noise/add noise/uniform monochrome checked/65%. Effect/3d effect/inner bevel with the following settings.

Using your magic wand, select the center portion of your frame, selections modify/expand 5, copy and paste Paper 2 below your frame layer, resize 50% twice, selections invert and hit delete. Select none & drop shadow your frame.

Copy and paste Element 38, resize 40% twice & drop shadow. Position on the right hand side. Layer duplicate, resize 80% and position a little lower.

Copy and paste Element 34, resize 40% twice & drop shadow. Position on the left hand side.

Copy and paste Element 4, resize 35% twice & drop shadow. Position top left hand corner. Repeat with Element 8 and position next to your other balloon.

Copy and paste Tube, resize as necessary & drop shadow.

Copy and paste Element 10, resize 35%/25% & drop shadow. Position bottom left hand corner. Copy and paste Element 29, resize 50% twice & drop shadow. Position next to your parcels.

Copy and paste Element 27, resize 45% twice & drop shadow. Position on the right hand side. Repeat with Element 26 & rotate right 10. Position next to your first noise maker.

Copy and paste Element 39, resize 35% twice & drop shadow. Position bottom right hand corner.

Copy and paste Word art, resize 40%/45%, adjust/color balance/manual color correction/from black to #4ab4cd. I then added the following gradient glow and then drop shadow.

X out white background, merge visible. Open white background, resize to your liking (I have used 500x500).

Add copyright and name on your tag. I have used Cutie Pie, Size 48, color #4ab4cd, then added the same gradient glow and drop shadow as used on the word art.
 
Save and you are done.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.
Pls feel free to experiment and use my tutorial as a guide.

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love