About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Monday, February 15, 2010

postheadericon Friends Are Relatives Tut


Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and
have fun giving it your own spin.


This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP. 

Needed Supplies & Filters :

Tube of Choice .. I am using the work of Chrissy Clark which you must have a license to use. Please do not use her work without purchasing through My Tag Art here
Pls note mine is licensed through Artistic Minds Inc. where their art was previously sold. 

Scrap Kit of Choice .. I have used a gorgeous PTU Kit from JTs Designs called In The Moment which can be purchased here. 

Mask of Choice .. I haved used WSL_Mask84 Weescotslass which can be downloaded here.

Word art of Choice ..  I have used a great word art from Lori, which is available on her blog here. 

Font of Choice .. I am using Saginaw Bold 

Let's get started ! 

Open your mask in PSP. New image 600x600 and floofill with white. New raster layer, select all, copy into selection Paper 7. New mask layer from image, WSL_Mask84, invert mask data unchecked, and merge group.

Copy and paste Heart ring, resize 85% and drop shadow. I have used 2/2/40/4 throughout.

Copy and paste Wood frame & resize 50%. Using your magic wand, select the center portion of your frame, selections modify/expand 5. Copy and paste Paper 6 below your frame layer, resize 65%, selections invert and hit delete. Drop shadow frame.

Copy and paste Wood frame again & resize 50%. Using your magic wand, select the center portion of your frame, selections modify/expand 5. Copy and paste Paper 8 below your frame layer, resize 65%, selections invert and hit delete. Drop shadow frame. Merge down this frame & paper layers, rotate right 35 and resize 85%.

Copy and paste Doillie 2 and drop shadow.

Copy and paste Bougainville 1, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position on the left hand side of your frame. Copy and pastee Bougainville 2, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position on the right hand side of your frame.

Copy and paste Daffodil bouquet 1, resize 85% & drop shadow. Position on the left hand bottom corner of your frame. Copy and paste Daffodil bouquet 2, resize 85%, mirror & drop shadow. Position on the right hand bottom corner of your frame.

Copy and paste your tube & drop shadow.

Copy and paste Bow 1, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position bottom centre of your frame.

Copy and paste Doodle 2 just above your mask layer, resize 75% & drop shadow. Position on the right hand side. Layer duplicate, mirror & flip.

Copy and paste Hummingbird 2, resize 50%, rotate right 15 & drop shadow. Position top left hand corner.

Copy and paste your selected Word art and position top right hand corner. I have changed the color of the word art from black to #071b2f and then added the following gradient glow and then drop shadow.


X out white background, merge visible. Open white background, resize to your liking (I used 500x500). Add copyright & Add your name. I used Saginaw Bold size 48 color #071b2f. I then added the same gradient glow and drop shadow as my word art. 

Save and you are done.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial. Pls feel free to experiment and use my tutorial as a guide. 

Please feel free to send me your results. I'd love to see what you came up with.

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love