About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

postheadericon Luck of the Irish Tut

 
Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and have fun giving it your own spin.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed Supplies & Filters :


Tube of Choice .. I am using the work of Renee Lavoie which you must have a license to use. Please do not use her work without purchasing through My Tag Art here.

Scrap Kit of Choice .. I am using a FTU St-Paddy's Mini Kit that I created to match this tube. You can download it at My Tag Art here.


Mask of Choice .. I haved used WSL_Mask84 Weescotslass which can be downloaded here.

Font of Choice .. I am using Fancy Celtic

Filters of Choice .. Xenofex/Constellation & Mura's Meister/Copies

Let's get started

New image 600x600 and floodfill with white. Copy and paste Paper 9. New mask layer from image, WSL_Mask84, invert mask data unchecked, and merge group. Resize 110%. To add a lil sparkle, I added the following Xenofex/Constellation.


Copy Flower 1 and apply the following Mura's Meister/Copies effect.


Resize 115% & drop shadow. I have used 2/2/40/4 throughout.

Copy and paste Frame 3, resize 90% & drop shadow. Copy and paste Frame 2 & resize 85%. Using your magic wand, select the center portion of your frame, selections modify/expand 5. Copy and paste your image below your frame layer, resize 90%, selections invert and hit delete. Drop shadow your frame.

Copy and paste Flower 7, resize 75%, rotate left 20 & drop shadow. Position on the left hand side of your frames. Repeat with Flower 6. Repeat with Flower 5, resizing 50% instead.

Copy and paste Flower 1, resize 40% & drop shadow. Position at the stem of your other flowers. Repeat with Flower 3.

Copy and paste Ribbon 2 just above your frame layers. Rotate left 45, drop shadow and position at the bottom of your frames. Trim end of ribbon if needed. Repeat with Ribbon 3, resizing 85%.

Copy and paste Bow 2, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position top right hand corner of your frames. Copy and paste Ribbon 2, resize 75%, rotate right 45 & drop shadow. Position hanging from your bow. Repeat with Ribbon 1 resizing 75% this time.

Copy and paste Clover 1, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position on top of your ribbons. Repeat with Clover 3.

Copy and paste Bowfly 1, resize 50%, rotate right 20 & drop shadow. Position just below your clovers.

Copy and paste Word art 1, resize 50% & add the following gradient glow and drop shadow.


X out white background, merge visible. Open white background, resize to your liking (I used 500x500).

Add copyright & Add your name. I used Fancy Celtic Size 72 color #233426. I then added the same gradient glow and drop shadow as before.

Save and you are done.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial. Pls feel free to experiment and use my tutorial as a guide.

Please feel free to send me your results. I'd love to see what you came up with.

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love