About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

postheadericon Spring Bloom Tut


Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and
have fun giving it your own spin.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed Supplies & Filters :


Tube of Choice .. I am using the work of Jennifer Nilsson which you must have a license to use. Please do not use her work without purchasing through My Tag Art here.

Scrap Kit of Choice .. I have used a gorgeous PTU Kit from Rieneke called Chickadoo which can be purchased here.

Mask of Choice .. I haved used WSL_Mask84 & WSL_342 from Weescotslass which can be downloaded here.

Font of Choice .. I am using Carattere Italic
Filters Used .. Mura Meister's Copies & Xenofex Constellation

Let's get started !

New image 600x600 and floofill with white. New raster layer, select all, copy into selection Paper 15. New mask layer from image, WSL_Mask84, invert mask data unchecked, and merge group. Resize 115%, layer duplicate and merge down. New raster layer, select all, copy into selection Paper 13. New mask layer from image, WSL_Mask342, invert mask data unchecked, and merge group. Drop shadow. I have used 2/2/40/4 throughout.

Copy and paste Dahlia 1 & resize 30%. Apply the following Mura Meister's Copies. And resize 95%.
Using your magic wand, select the center portion of your flower frame, selections modify/expand 5. Copy and paste Paper 6 below your frame layer, resize 65%, selections invert and hit delete.

Select your flower frame layer, select all, float/defloat. Duplicate layer twice and rename flowers 1, 2 & 3. 
On your first paper layer apply the following Constellation. 

Apply the same Constellation to your next Flower frame layer and hit random once. Apply again to your last Flower frame layer hitting random twice. If you decide not to animate your tag, then just skip the duplicate twice.

Copy and paste Flowers 1, resize 75% & drop shadow. Position to the left side of your flower frame. Copy and paste Flowers 2, resize 65% & drop shadow. Position next to your other flowers. Copy and paste Roses 2, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position with your other flowers.

Copy and paste Ropeheart, resize 30% and drop shadow. Position to the right side of your frame. Copy and paste Pendant 2 and drop shadow. Position next to your ropeheart. Copy and paste Bbutterfly 3, resize 30%, rotate left 15 and drop shadow. Position so it appears that the butterfly is carrying the ropeheart and pendant.

At this point if you need to, resize your tag. I have used 500x500. Add your copyright and name. I have used Carattere Italic color #9b61ae size 72 and then added a size 5 gradient glow color #f4abcf and drop shadow.   

If you are choosing not to animate, then you can save your tag.

To animate, close off Flower frame layer 2 & 3 (the lil eye icon in your layer palette), Edit/Copy Merged and paste as new animation in Animation Shop. Close off Flower frame layer 1 and open Flower frame layer 2, Edit/Copy Merged and paste after current frame in AS. Close off Flower frame layer 2 and open Flower frame layer  3, Edit/Copy Merged and paste after current frame in AS.

Edit select all, animation frame properties and change display time to 20 or a speed of your liking for your animation. Save as a gif.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.

Pls feel free to experiment and use my tutorial as a guide.
Please feel free to send me your results.
I'd love to see what you came up with.

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love