About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Monday, February 15, 2010

postheadericon Rose Red Tut

 


Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and have fun giving it your own spin.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed Supplies & Filters : 

Tube of Choice  .. I am using the work of KatNKDA which you must have a license to use. Please do not use her work without purchasing through her store here. I am licensed through Artistic Minds Inc. but they are now closed and this tube is currently unavailable.

Scrap Kit of Choice .. I have used a gorgeous PTU Kit from KatNKDA called Rose Red which is currently unavailable as it was purchased through Artistic Minds Inc. which is now closed.

Font of Choice .. I have used Gwendolyn Bold. 

Let's get started ! 

Open photomask02 in PSP. New raster layer 600x600 & floodfill with white. New raster layer, select all, copy and paste into selection Paper 13. Layer/new mask layer/from image find file photomask02, invert mask data checked. Merge group & resize 90%.

Copy and paste Element 12 & resize 60%. Using your magic wand, select the middle of your frame. Selections/modify/expand 5. Copy and paste Paper 5 below your frame, resize 65%, selections invert and hit delete. Do not deselect.

Copy and paste below your frame, your tube & resize 85%. Layer duplicate and drag this layer above your frame. On the tube layer below you frame, hit delete. Select none and drop shadow your frame. I have used 2/2/40/4 throughout.

Select the tube layer above your frame and erase the bottom portion of the tube so it appears to be coming out of your frame.

Copy and paste Element 39, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position bottom of your frame.

Copy and paste Element 38, resize 40% & drop shadow. Position next to your other ribbon.

Copy and paste Element 22,  resize 25%, image mirror, rotate right 30 & drop shadow. Position right hand side of your frame.

Copy and paste Element 16, resize 30%, rotate right 30 & drop shadow. Position over the stem of your flowers.

Copy and paste Element 3, resize 30 & drop shadow. Position at the bottom of your leaf stem. Copy and paste Element 1, resize 20 & drop shadow. Position next to your other roses.

Copy and paste Element 13, resize 10 & drop shadow. Position to the right bottom of your flowers.

Copy and paste just below your rose layers Element 19. Resize 70%, rotate right 70 and drop shadow.

If you like .. move the elements about a lil bit on the bottom to look better.

Copy and paste Element 26, resize 20, rotate right 15 & drop shadow. Position top right hand corner. Copy and paste Element 25, resize 15, rotate right 15 & drop shadow. Position next to your other butterfly.

X out white background, merge visible. Open white background, resize to your liking (I used 500x500).

Add copyright & Add your name. I used Gwendolyn Bold size 30 white and rotated it a bit to fit on the nameplate. 

Save and you are done.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.

 Pls feel free to experiment and use my tutorial as a guide. Please feel free to send me your results. I'd love to see what you came up with

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love