About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

postheadericon Spring Beginnings Tut

 
Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and have fun giving it your own spin.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP. 

Needed Supplies & Filters : 

Tube of Choice .. I am using the work of Pinup Toons which you must have a license to use. Please do not use this work without purchasing through CILM here.

Scrap Kit of Choice .. I have used a gorgeous PTU Kit from Created by Jill called Sweet Spring Mega Kit which can be purchased here.

Mask of Choice .. I haved used WSL_Mask105 Weescotslass which can be downloaded here.

Word Art of Choice .. I have used a great word art from Lori, which is available on her blog here.

Font of Choice .. I am using Jilly NIlly  

Let's get started 

Open paper SS_papers_cbj.jpg & adjust/color balance/manual color correction from #bcdefa to #e973b1.

New image 600x600 and floodfill with white. New raster layer, select all, copy into selection your newly colorized paper. New mask layer from image, WSL_Mask105, invert mask data unchecked, and merge group. Resize 115%. For a lil sparkle add the following Xenofex/Constellation effect.


Copy and paste Frame e & resize 85%. Using your magic wand, select the center portion of your frame, selections modify/expand 5. Copy and paste SS_paperq_cbj below your frame layer, resize 65%, selections invert and hit delete. Drop shadow frame. I have used 2/2/40/4 throughout. 

Copy and paste Sun, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position top right hand corner.   

Copy and paste Fence, resize 75% & drop shadow. Position centre towards the bottom. Copy and paste Button ribbon, resize 80% & drop shadow. Position on your fence. 

Copy and paste Picnic blanket, drop shadow and position bottom centre.

Copy and paste Tulip 5, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position on the right side of your fence. Repeat with Tulip 4 and position on the left side of your fence.

Copy and paste your tube & drop shadow.

Copy and paste Picnic basket, resize 40% & drop shadow. Position bottom right corner.

Copy and paste Bird 4, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position sitting on the fence. 

Copy and paste Journal tag 5, resize 65% and drop shadow. Position hanging from your frame top left hand side.

Copy and paste your selected Word art and position bottom left hand corner. I then added a size 5 color #ebff64 gradient glow and then drop shadow.

X out white background, merge visible. Open white background, resize to your liking (I used 500x500).

Add copyright & Add your name. I used Jilly Nilly size 36  color #7eaa4f. I then added the following gradient glow and drop shadow.

 

Save and you are done.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial. Pls feel free to experiment and use my tutorial as a guide.

Please feel free to send me your results. I'd love to see what you came up with.

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love