About Me

My name is Susan M. Im a single stay at home mom of a wonderful little autistic boy.
My hobbies are PSP.
I love helping my friends who are starting with PSP.
Any similarity or resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental and unintentional. Pls do not recopy my tutorials anywhere. Many thanks Susan.

Search & Win

Credit



Blinkie created by Rabid Designz. She does some amazing work ! Thanks so much Melissa.



Blinkie created by my long time friend tweety here. Thanks so much my friend :)

My blog was designed By Alika's Scraps. Thanks so much. You did an amazing job !

Photobucket

Leave Me A Message

Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

postheadericon In Dreams Tut

Feel free to use my tutorial as a guide and have fun giving it your own spin.

This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP.

Needed Supplies & Filters :

Tube of Choice .. I am using the work of Angela Newman which you must have a license to use. Please do not use her work without purchasing through MPT here. I am licensed through Artistic Minds Inc. but they are now closed.

Scrap Kit of Choice .. I have used a gorgeous PTU kit from KatNKDA called L'Amour Toujours, which is currently unavailable as it was purchased through Artistic Minds Inc. which is now closed.

Mask of Choice .. I have used WSL_Mask254 from Weescotslass which can be downloaded here.
Font of Choice .. I have used Gilles Got D Lig

Filters of Choice .. I have used Xenofex/Constellation

Let's get started !

New image 600x600 and floodfill with white. New raster layer, select all, copy into selection Paper 4. New mask layer from image, WSL_Mask254, invert mask data unchecked, and merge group. Resize 90%, layer duplicate and merge down.

Duplicate layer twice and rename mask 1, 2 & 3.
On your first mask layer apply the following Constellation.

 
Apply the same Constellation to your next Mask layer and hit random once. Apply again to your last Mask layer hitting random twice. If you decide not to animate your tag, then just skip the duplicate twice.

Copy and paste Element 26 & resize 80%. Using your magic wand, select the center portion of your frame, selections modify/expand 5. Copy and paste Paper 1 below your frame layer, resize 65%, selections invert, hit delete and select none. Drop shadow your frame. I have used 2/2/40/4  throughout.

Copy and paste Element 25 & resize 75%. Rotate right 45. Using your magic wand, select the center portion of your frame, selections modify/expand 5. Copy and paste Paper 5 below your frame layer, resize 65%, selections invert and hit delete. Drop shadow your frame. Copy and paste Element 33 and hit delete.

Copy and paste below your top frame your tube. Layer duplicate and drag this layer above your frame. On the tube layer below you frame, hit delete. Select none. Select the tube layer above your frame and erase the bottom portion of the tube so it appears to be coming out of your frame.

Copy and paste Element 22 and position in the bottom right corner. Layer duplicate and position this top left hand corner, dragging this layer just above your mask layers.

Copy and paste Element 37, resize 50% & drop shadow. Position left hand side of your frames. Copy and paste Element 36, resize 60% & drop shadow. Position next to your other leaves.

Copy and paste Element 37, resize 50%, rotate right 60 and drop shadow. Position along the bottom of your frames.

Copy and paste Element 2, resize 40% and drop shadow. Position on the stem of your leaves on the bottom. Layer duplicate and position on the stems of your sets of leaves on the left side.

Copy and paste Element 1 & resize 35%.  Using your magic wand, select the center portion of your frame, selections modify/expand 5. Copy and paste Paper 15 below your tag layer, resize 65%, selections invert, hit delete and select none. Drop shadow your name tag.

Copy and paste Element 9, resize 40% and drop shadow. Position top right hand corner. Copy and paste Element 10, resize 40% and drop shadow. Position on your bow.

Copy and paste Element 30, resize 30% & drop shadow. Position bottom right hand corner.

At this point if you need to, resize your tag. I have used 500x500. Add your copyright and name. I have used Gilles Got D Lig size 38 color #8f3041 and then added a size 4 gradient glow color #898989. If you are choosing not to animate, then you can save your tag.

To animate, close off Mask layer 2 & 3 (the lil eye icon in your layer palette), Edit/Copy Merged and paste as new animation in Animation Shop. Close off Mask layer 1 and open Mask layer 2, Edit/Copy Merged and paste after current frame in AS. Close off Mask layer 2 and open Mask layer  3, Edit/Copy Merged and paste after current frame in AS. Save as a gif.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.

Pls feel free to experiment and use my tutorial as a guide.

Please feel free to send me your results.
I'd love to see what you came up with.

0 comments:

Kits & Tuts

I sell at

I create for

Creates for me

Blogs I Love